Kundalini yoga is an ancient practice of yoga that has been stemmed from Hinduism and Buddhism since the 5th Century CE. Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is the original and most powerful form of yoga. These spiritual influences have been passed down to generations and its meditation, chanting, yoga and breathing exercises have a profound beneficial impact both physically and mentally on the body. These Fusion Yoga classes enable you to gain inner peace and happiness making yourself strong and radiant once awareness of an inner Divine is created.
All these techniques in Kundalini yoga activates the glandular system, strengthens the nervous system, expands the lung capacity and removes toxins from the body. It can be practiced by almost everyone, regardless of age, occupation and experience. The focus on breathing helps to balance and promote feelings of relaxation and ease. It is also known to help improve concentration, boost feelings of wellbeing and support better quality sleep.
How will it help you?
From practicing Kundalini you can:
- Build a healthy body and improve your strength, energy and vitality
- Develop a balanced mind and achieve great clarity of thought
- Make yourself strong and radiant
- Gain peace and happiness
- Achieve greater awareness of any true Divine
- Be able to go beyond your limit and make the impossible possible!